Saturday, February 3, 2007

The Whole Learning 2.0 Experience

Okay, so this whole experience has been kind of a drag for me, in that I simply cannot follow such techno babble, linear minded instructions. It's not the way I learn...it's better if I play around at it for awhile and find my own way. I know it sounds very Montessori, but I tend to learn things better when I just mess around and play at it. And then, BOOM!! Enlightenment occurs. So I've determined that the rest of my Learning 2.0 journey will be conducted under my personal path of learning...which consists of playing around until enlightenment happens.

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

You've got the right idea, Bookvamp! Explore is what it is all about! If you want the flashdrive you'll need to register your epiphanies and show you've been there, done that, and maybe what you can do with it!