Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Web 2.0 Awards

There are two web pages that have received awards that I do like...(sounds of shock and surprise...yes the bookvamp does actually like some things about technology!) craigslist and etsy. I like craigslist for its apartment and job opportunity listings. And since it's not just a Bay Area site, I can find room/apartment rentals and job listings in other cities, if we ever decide to move. I also like etsy because I have quite a few friends who sell their arts and crafts through this site. My least favorite web page that received a 3rd place award is MySpace, because the entire site is mainly about people trying to hook up with each other, or showing off, and it(MySpace) receives corporate sponsorship and advertising.

2 comments:

Nice Guy said...

www.web20searchengine.com has a bunch of sites that have won awards.

Anonymous said...

Hi Nice Blog .If your time is less valuable, then it is probably less worthwhile to web time clock .