Wednesday, March 7, 2007

All those little things that I forgot to do!

Regarding the steps in the program that I overlooked or chose not to do- exercise #17 was completed. I did contribute favorite books, vacation stop, and was the 1st person to list my favorite bands/music groups under that wiki heading. I did get frustrated with the upload feature when trying to upload a photo of my favorite animal (my pet bunny) and had to delete the file and accidentally deleted the whole wiki page (sorry)...thus giving up the program for awhile. I looked at the zoho page and found it interesting as far as categorizing items, which I would probably use as a reference librarian, however I am but a lowly page. I already knew about podcasts- I used to work for the Saginaw Chippewa Indian Tribe and their homepage has podcasts of speeches given by tribal leaders (in case I want to stay up-to-date on tribal politics), so I can see this as being beneficial for the acquisition of knowledge. As far as Ebooks are concerned. I thought that I made my thoughts about them abundantly clear in my library of the future blog. Anywho...I feel that I have completed the program and it's really not necessary to give me a flashdrive as I already have 3 of them that I don't bother to use....now, an Ipod on the other hand...; )

2 comments:

LaSeal Djonz said...

Good to know about tribal podcasts (and jingle dances.) You've done some interesting things. Thanks for sharing them!

amhp said...

I think you deserve an Ipod!