Sunday, January 28, 2007

Why on Earth???

Yet another question regarding the whole flickr thing... Why on earth would I want to link a photo that has absolutely nothing to do with me onto the blog just to prove that I can? I don't know any of these people, so why would I want to steal images from their lives, from their photo albums. It seems to me that anyone who publishes their personal photos online is basically falling for some sort of corporate sponsored advertising to "show the world how fun or fascinating your life is"-like anyone would care.

1 comment:

LaSeal Djonz said...

Explore Flickr! Find pictures that you could use to illustrate your poems or for costume ideas! Write about your explorations! Ask your co-workers for help! Maybe they'll let you use one of their pictures and you can experiment with Flickr's features. Blogs without pictures can be boring.! Read about Creative Commons (there's a section in the Flickr web site) and find out how you can use other people's pictures. I don't have a digital camera and Flickr isn't my favorite web site. See what I've done on my blog.